We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1967 ?
Saturday our son leaves for London for next 3 months [ of course i don't like it] .:ghostly: . Getting stuck in a foreign nation would scare me. Only a few nations on earth he hasn't been to in past couple decades. This song came to mind.

i caught a ride with NASA from Barsoom this morning and am in Mongolia for the day...i want to ride horse and herd livestock for some reason and sleep in a yurt !

ElkH, where are you from and whats your line?

what do you mean whats my line...explain further please?

elkhound is from earth and now lives at greys river,barsoom. i caught a ride today back here, this afternoon i will leave...i look up and say..' Och Ohem, Och Tay, Wyees Barsoom'...and off we go.

if i drink to much yaks milk with Genghis today i will have to use my fall back position..click my heels together and say..'theres no place like home'....but kansas is not as much fun as barsoom.

my wife is on barsoom and will worry about me if gone to long...this is what happens when she leaves the kennel door open and i escape...lol

what do you mean whats my line...explain further please?

elkhound is from earth and now lives at greys river,barsoom. i caught a ride today back here, this afternoon i will leave...i look up and say..' Och Ohem, Och Tay, Wyees Barsoom'...and off we go.

if i drink to much yaks milk with Genghis today i will have to use my fall back position..click my heels together and say..'theres no place like home'....but kansas is not as much fun as barsoom.

my wife is on barsoom and will worry about me if gone to long...this is what happens when she leaves the kennel door open and i escape...lol

Whats your career or interest since its evedently not Western or aveerage.
Are you playing games because this is not a good time for playing head games unless its fun,lol." Whats My Line".

my interests...i am a hardcore homesteader type,raised on farm/ranch in u.s. lived in various places. filled with wanderlust for wild places and very eclectic when it comes to music.dont read to much into my silliness in music threads...elk is rockin out and having fun at times !

giving you fair warning tomorrow we might be in africa or australia doing the stomp around a fire and going full blown indigenous tribal stuff. no cannibals will be invited though !!

my interests...i am a hardcore homesteader type,raised on farm/ranch in u.s. lived in various places. filled with wanderlust for wild places and very eclectic when it comes to music.dont read to much into my silliness in music threads...elk is rockin out and having fun at times !

giving you fair warning tomorrow we might be in africa or australia doing the stomp around a fire and going full blown indigenous tribal stuff. no cannibals will be invited though !!

Ok thanks and I thought you were being silly aka funny.

Latest posts

Back