We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh...don't get me started on Marty Robbins..
That guy was a musical
Genuis.

Jim

I sa him in concert in Jax Fl. in 1977 or so. Meryl haggard the main one they paid to see passed drunk out and Marty took over the show, he was great. Got a long applause and standing ovation at the end,Mertl ,whoi?:lil guy:

I think the original lyrics with that video would have gotten the same point across.
More than 62,000 homeless in L.A. alone, and that is most likely underestimated.

There's one song that keeps coming to mind but can't think of it.it's about a lil boy who played the guitar and all the girls and women loved him.9 to 90.anyone remember it?

Playing trucker songs on a thread and TY starts playing songs randomly and this oen came up.

now this one,

Meerkat: These are all great selections. Paint Your Wagon is one of my all time favorites. I wish I could find the scene where Lee Marvin is taking about the Ten Commandments. Hysterical. You are right. He was fantastic in the role.

John Trivolta from Michael. Loved that movie. Great scene with him dancing to Chain of Fools.

Trivia on Oklahoma: Did you know they filmed the movie in Nogales, Arizona. The corn was grown by the University of Arizona. They couldn't find a place in Oklahoma where there wouldn't be an oil rig in the shot.

Meerkat: These are all great selections. Paint Your Wagon is one of my all time favorites. I wish I could find the scene where Lee Marvin is taking about the Ten Commandments. Hysterical. You are right. He was fantastic in the role.

John Trivolta from Michael. Loved that movie. Great scene with him dancing to Chain of Fools.

Trivia on Oklahoma: Did you know they filmed the movie in Nogales, Arizona. The corn was grown by the University of Arizona. They couldn't find a place in Oklahoma where there wouldn't be an oil rig in the shot.

Morgan that is intreresting history about that corn field.:cool:Also I do love all kind of dance and Travalta was a great dancer.:dancing:

Back