We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since everything is anti-cop lately :rolleyes:, anybody remember the national speed limit of 55?
Back when I was young, stupid, and anti-cop, this was our theme song:

Yes, I got stopped for speeding a bunch.
But every time, I was guilty as sin.
*They never caught me at 125 or above.

Reminds me of David Lee Roth,Both sing ,entertain but one plays guitar,

This one gets me up and danci..

Jim
So great to hear the full version from the 'real people' that made the music that made "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" famous. Legendary song.

Last edited:
I was listening to the Overture of 1812 with big bangs, church bells and a great orchestra. Now listening to some African folk music instrumental with lots of drums and I don't know what all their instruments are but the dog is calming down even though she can still hear the fireworks.
Getting a little tired of rock and roll and looking for different stuff to listen to. Some stuff I never tire of, Styx and Skynyrd are always ok but I do get tired of hearing the same songs instead of the stuff that was never played.

1594136839945.png

Last edited:
Listening to it now. Seems to me, one of these guys was on a morning show on local radio, he lives in Dallas area? They played his version of a Zeppelin song and man! He did a great job.

I could listen to a few of Zeppelins songs but not a big fan of his.
Although they may have been a real 'consrvative'band full of morals and chasity unlike DrHook , :LOL:. just kidding with you Patch, but it is funny.😁

Back