We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was after Paul Rogers left the band for a few years. Brian Howe sang for a few albums and had a great voice I thought. He passed away a couple years ago and apparently had a huge ego problem. Excellent voice though
I had no idea and wondered what was going on there. No singer like Paul Rogers, his voice was mesmerizing. Yeah, this guy, Brian, he's good. It's all in that lead singer's voice that makes the band. Unless you're the Beatles.

Honestly, that was Bad Company? I don't think I've ever heard that one. Time for some music! Crank it up! lol

That makes two of us Patch. Never heard them sing these love songs. I heard thier hit songs 'Bad Company', Ready For Love, Feel Like Making Love and Shooting Star which was my favorite of their songs.
Don't remember seeign them either he was a good looking young man.

That was after Paul Rogers left the band for a few years. Brian Howe sang for a few albums and had a great voice I thought. He passed away a couple years ago and apparently had a huge ego problem. Excellent voice though

Well that took away from his looks then,huge ego plus good looks is a bad combination,imo

Back