We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part od Europe are you from? I use to go to concerts too, but as the years went by some of my favorite bands aged out and we could see in smaller arenas like high end hotels.lol.

I am originally from Germany but been here most of my life ( moved to Florida a very long time ago seems like)
but still have relatives and friends there and go back to visit sometimes, was going to go last year until covid shut everything down

We lived in Orlando, lots of places to go see concerts around there. Last one was actually Vince Neil , a FREE concert downtown Orlando, just him not the rest of the Crue members, but sounded good anyway. We moved to Virginia about 5 years ago

I am originally from Germany but been here most of my life ( moved to Florida a very long time ago seems like)
but still have relatives and friends there and go back to visit sometimes, was going to go last year until covid shut everything down

We lived in Orlando, lots of places to go see concerts around there. Last one was actually Vince Neil , a FREE concert downtown Orlando, just him not the rest of the Crue members, but sounded good anyway. We moved to Virginia about 5 years ago

Europe was liberal when we still had a church on every corner, so can understand how fast it turned wildd, but we came into wild liberalism at breakneck speed too so thats just the way it is, :oops: another song, Have a good daytype at ya later.:thumbs:

Back in the late 60s early 70s the hippies liked what we called ' acid ' music, always toned and into long wild drwanout songs..:eek:,I'd take just so much of it then put on pop song :D " oh man what a downer" they would say, I'd just laugh and crank up the voluum. I didn't do drugs and hated pot too.My idea of hetting high was some Boones Farm Strawberry Hill.But then I was always surrounded by little kids mine and mamas.

But hippies was funny at times, And I did like most of their music. Even small doese of Hendrix,

Back