We need some music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was all rock-n-roll in my high school/college days, but now I'm classical piano. I love playing this stuff. The Brahms piece below I just performed at a recital last weekend. Now I'm working up the Schubert piece (played it before, years ago, but relearning it now).

My redneck brother-in-law used to make fun of me ... "How can you play fairy stuff like that, and then pick up a gun and go shooting?!"

Some more classical pieces. These two would be over my head, I couldn't play them. Any time you see "Liszt" associated with a piece, you better be dang good to even attempt it! Schubert originally wrote these two, then Liszt transcribed them into pieces only accessible to the experts. Liszt was quite the show-off ladies-man when he performed.

Let me guess, you're a Jethro Tull fan. ;)

If you like Yanni you're gonna love this concert. The musicians here are stellar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess, you're a Jethro Tull fan. ;)

If you like Yanni you're gonna love this concert. The musicians here are stellar.

I actually went to a Yanni concert. I had just bought a new Porsche 928S4, my wife was in the hospital, so I took my two young girls there. .They parked me right up front, next to the front doors, and made me feel like a celebrity.

I like to browse YouTube and find unknown talents and there are plenty of them.

Meet Ronald Jenkees:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back