Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High today, 91°F :D <---- me.
Low tomorrow night, 48°F
How much of a drop is that?🥶 <---- me.
Edit: (oh, and 15mph wind, gusting to 20):eek:

Last edited:
In the 50's and pouring buckets which is very much needed, but I have so much to do that involves being outside at least for short times o_O I might melt in this
1634933644829.png

Picked up first dog at 7:30 this morning. I put on a jeans, wool socks, long sleeved shirt, a fleece pullover and fleece jacket and a heavy nylon shell jacket, part of a two part jacket system. I took fleece blankets with me and it was cold! By the end of my work day, I had taken all the jackets off and was just wearing my long sleeved shirt. I was wearing wool blend socks and my feet were hot. If I could have, I would have been wearing a short sleeved shirt. High of 76, low of 38.

Dry and sunny, never thought I'd write that this year. 18 dry days this month so far. But Monday night and Wednesday... tornado weather, especially on Wednesday.

But for now temps are around 80/60, pleasant.

It might get to 63 today but its still only 58 right now. Shower maybe in a little while.(probably because my lower back and knees are aching :rolleyes:)
Supposed to get to 63 again tomorrow. We'll see.

Still enjoying being able to have a window open all night.
76° right now. clear.
I was by the water last night and could hear great horned owls calling from three directions.

Latest posts

Back