Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At wake up this morning it was -15 with a windchill of -30. It's warmed up at noon to -9 with the windchill at -19. Still a bit on the nippy side.

At wake up this morning it was -15 with a windchill of -30. It's warmed up at noon to -9 with the windchill at -19. Still a bit on the nippy side.
Dat you?
1638224433142.png

Way too warm for this time of year, mid 50's and way too dry, our spring is down to dripping coming out of the cistern overflow, our prayers at this time of year are for rain and snow in the mountain tops, also praying for moderation of these two things due to crazy weather we've seen in the past.

It has been clear and a little chilly, maybe high 40's low 50's, but it is supposed to warm up in the 70's. We just play the hand we are dealt. Not much you can do about it.

Supposed get snow tuesday night into wednesday morning and then changing over to rain some time wednesday.
So far we've heard 1-3 inches but that could change.
Heck the whole thing could change before tuesday lol

We have been dry. Nov was 3" short. This week should make up for it
Yesterday my joints were yelling at me about an approaching storm so I checked the weather.
Sure enough, a 90% chance of rain for today! :oops:
They were right, it rained... for about 10 minutes.:rolleyes: .19"
The bad news is, when the front blows thru, temps will drop 20°.
High today 77, high tomorrow 57.gaah

Yesterday my joints were yelling at me about an approaching storm so I checked the weather.
Sure enough, a 90% chance of rain for today! :oops:
They were right, it rained... for about 10 minutes.:rolleyes: .19"
The bad news is, when the front blows thru, temps will drop 20°.
High today 77, high tomorrow 57.gaah
It's quite a cold front! Our winds come back from the south tomorrow! COLD tonight though!

It is markedly colder here as well. Temp this morning is 25. We are supposed to have this for a few days, but end of the week it is supposed to go back up to the 60's.

Farmers' Almanac says we are supposed to have less than normal precipitation and colder than normal temperatures for the Winter.

Latest posts

Back