Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well tomorrow we are going to return to weather. The temp will jump from 86 today to 101F tomorrow (Sunday). High temps and low winds will rule for the entire week.
If I don't find a place to shoot my guns I make have to start shooting jaywalkers or bicyclists who don't stop at stop signs. This is serious stuff. They closed down the entire range because of fire danger. I told the chief range safety officer it wouldn't tak me long to sight in my AR because I had some tracer rounds so I could see where I was hitting...;)
I think he knew I was joking...:rolleyes::oops:

We came home from Tulsa where it was in the 80s at 9am. Stopped at Sam's club about 1130 and it was mid 90s and by the time we went an hour more south it was 107 at around 2pm.
I watered everything Thursday and everything was wilted by then.even my wicking planters

According to the Weather Dude in Huntsville Alabama it's 92 days until the first average freeze! Ya wanna make a snowman? Lol

FINALLY, a little rain. The dog actually seemed happy to see it this time. She mostly refuses to go out in the rain. She's held herself for HOURS just so she wouldn't get wet in the rain. In fact, I can push her out into it and even though she may have to relieve herself, she would rather stand there and stare at me, getting wet, on a point of refusal. Dummy.

East Texas and the Gulf states were triple digits, Lou'sana rained warm rain. Rained in Georgia, Tennessee, western Virginia I 40 tornado warnings. Good times huh?

Hi VoorTrekker, long time no see much. :green man:

We are hot,humid and cloudy.

FINALLY, a little rain. The dog actually seemed happy to see it this time. She mostly refuses to go out in the rain. She's held herself for HOURS just so she wouldn't get wet in the rain. In fact, I can push her out into it and even though she may have to relieve herself, she would rather stand there and stare at me, getting wet, on a point of refusal. Dummy.

We have one like that, she is rotten! :fun fun:But she minds when she knows she better. :good luck:

Latest posts

Back