Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had been in the 80's here until last week. Finally dropped to the 60's, had 1.25" rain that week. And wouldn't you know it, the wife and I had took off for a weeks vacation to Florida. it was high 80's there all week. Back home this week and has been in the 60/30 range until yesterday. Dropped to the 50/30's and got over 1" of rain today. I am so glad fall finally arrived. Leaves are finally starting to turn.

We've had an extended Fall I suppose since Aug and Sept were crappier than normal, Oct has been very pleasant. Warm and dry. Just started snowing tonite and I'm ok with that as long as it stays snow and doesn't turn into freezing rain.

Today is supposed to be in the low 70's and sunny. Same tomorrow until the afternoon when we'll be getting rain

Tornado warnings out for my viewing area... going to be a nasty few hours... at least I napped for a couple of hours. 3 on the ground right now and the front hasn't gotten here yet.

Think I'll have some meatloaf and cabbage and sit for a while... at least the cabbage will keep me awake. ;)

Latest posts

Back