Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storms in a few hours, by midnight. I might get some rain but will certainly get high winds, 40+.
We been test driving it forya'!
It's pretty gnarly!
80920-mosh.gif

Dang SuperV, you are shipping it east!!😕😉
'Fraid so :(. Gotta send it somewhere!gaah
We should be out of it in 1/2 hour.
Multiple tornado warnings (not watches).
We've had enough fun for tonight. :(

'Fraid so :(. Gotta send it somewhere!gaah
We should be out of it in 1/2 hour.
...And just like that, it was all over. :mad:
Nothing but dead silence out there now, nothing to hear except....
the faint flapping sound of the label that says: "Next-Day-Air-Shipping, ALABAMA" :oops:.

It's already raining... looks like it'll still be raining at dawn. I think the weather man underestimated rainfall amounts. Tornados likely down around mobile.

View attachment 103135
Stay safe. They can't predict where tornados will be until they spin up.
Keep the radio handy. We didn't hear a peep all day until they were 10 minutes away. :mad:

Cloudy and cold (for here), 43° today. A little warmer each day, and maybe an ice storm early next week!
43 above here also partly cloudy, very nice for January in Alaska.

Warm and windy today!! Cold front will be here in the morning, dropping to around freezing by noon!! Wintery precip could start as early as Monday morning!! 🙄
You keep that stuff over there, no need to send us your leftovers :(.
Sunny and mid-70's today, and I like it like that!:D:thumbs:

Ok, stupid ice storm happening Monday through Wednesday, maybe Thursday too! Not leaving the place after I get home today! Staying home to tend to the animals and the wood stove. There will be a bunch of eating and napping going on! Hopefully the power stays on, don't need it, but it sure is convenient!! ❄️

Latest posts

Back