• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today the green start to show ;) finally
SAM_0863.JPG

Massive thunderstorms and heavy rains. Person in front of me on the hwy didn't know how to drive in rain like this so they were going 25mph in a 55mph zone. It was aggravating me. I've driven in monsoons in Guam so I'm accustomed to the rain. I could still see beyond my truck's hood. I did find that if I looked at the view on my phone while aimed through my windshield that it removed some of the foggy-ness and made it easier to see so I drove home using my phone to see the road better. Just held it in one hand while resting it over the steering wheel. I have to split the video up to be able to upload it but I will try to do that later.

I actually got an emergency weather alert on my flip-phone! :oops:
The bad news, it was in Spanish:(.
...The next one was in English:).
Severe thunderstorm that has already torn stuff up in Sulfur, LA.
We're next on the list:(.
...Now a tornado warning.

I actually got an emergency weather alert on my flip-phone! :oops:
The bad news, it was in Spanish:(.
...The next one was in English:).
Severe thunderstorm that has already torn stuff up in Sulfur, LA.
We're next on the list:(.
...Now a tornado warning.
It's a mini-cane!:woo hoo:

Thats a bunch of rain in a short period
It's a mini-cane!:woo hoo:
I must say, even I was impressed!:oops:
Winds up to 76mph, 1.78" of rain in 45 minutes.
Lots of tree-pieces in our back yard and a big limb torn down from the neighbor's tree.:(
...Fortunately, it was very short-lived. :)

Latest posts

Back