Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we're nowhere near January!:eek:
It's all @Weedygarden's fault.
Everything was just fine until she mentioned the Grand Solar Minimum:rolleyes:.
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/grand-solar-minimum.4802/
(Just being a good lib, we must blame someone).
Let me tell you, it's pretty hard to pronounce the words 'global warming' when your teeth are chattering:confused:.
LOL! If only one of us had power over the weather.

And yet, I hear discussion about climate change (global warming) on the news every day!

LOL! If only one of us had power over the weather.

And yet, I hear discussion about climate change (global warming) on the news every day!
Yeah, sorry I had to hang that on your neck but that thread really shined some light (pun) on the real climate we can expect.
Now if I can just get a $100,000 a year job counting cow-farts, I'll be all set:D.

And we're nowhere near January!:eek:
It's all @Weedygarden's fault.
Everything was just fine until she mentioned the Grand Solar Minimum:rolleyes:.
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/grand-solar-minimum.4802/
(Just being a good lib, we must blame someone).
Let me tell you, it's pretty hard to pronounce the words 'global warming' when your teeth are chattering:confused:.

Could use a little of that "Global Warming" here, too. It's 37 degrees, supposed to get up to 60 today. I think "Fall" has passed us by and we have gone directly to "Winter!!"

I have no idea what the temperature was but it was a beautiful day down here in the desert. Didn't even break a sweat loading the trailer for the trip back up the mountain tomorrow.

Already in the low 70's here this morning, sun is out, beautiful day... Nasty and cold coming tomorrow... Oh Goody!
I feel your pain my brother!
Fortunately the guys to the north give me the heads-up.
Sunny and gorgeous today 76, with a high tomorrow of 78:D.
But Friday, the stuff will drool down here, a high of only 55:eek:.
(for us, that is cold:confused:)

Woke up to a nice layer of snow on the ground and temps in the high teens. I nearly put a jacket on and actually looked at my gloves and hat for a minute. But then I remembered I am from the Midwest and not California. ;) Soon enough it will be below zero and then I will put on more clothing. Today I shoveled in a polo shirt and 5.11 pants.

Here we go..
WINTER ..
It's snowing like crazy as I Do...type..
The temps dropped fro 55 this morning to 30 now.

Going to 15 tonight with high winds and wind chills at 0 or below.

Off my front porch.
IMG_20191111_193418889.jpg

Jim

Latest posts

Back