Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately the guys to the north give me the heads-up.
Yep. It was 70F at 7PM tonight.
Helped the MIL wrap plants.
High tomorrow: 42F with wind.
Low tomorrow night: 25F.:confused:

Cold in N. AL today. 12:20 pm and showing 28* and feels like 16*
Lived in N. AL until 2018. Ain't missin' it about now.:rolleyes:
Hate the cold.
Of course, Jim had to send down a little of his to share as a reminder:confused:.
Went for my morning walks and 30mph winds were blowing from the East, North, and West:eek:.
(Not sure how it does that, but it dern-sure was doing that)
Like somebody upstairs was having fun flipping channels with a remote controlo_O.

It was 33 when I left for work, had .47" of precip to dump that included 1.2" of snow melted down. It was still snowing hard. It was a beautiful snow here, stuck in all the evergreens. I love snow and cold weather. Wanted to cut outta work and head to the mountains.

Never went above 34 all day and currently is mid 20's heading down to 17 tonight. We also picked up another .2" snow and .17 precip melted down. We'll be back in the 50's by Friday.

At least it is sunny today and expected to get up to 43*. I have to take Mom to Physical Therapy today and just waiting for her not to want to go. She doesn't like to get out when cold or rainy or dark. (the car has a roof, windshield wipers, heat and headlights).

Down to 12 deg last night...
@Angie , most of us old folks are on blood thinners..cold is colder.:D
Jim
@Angie Yeah, that's why he sent that cold stuff down south:rolleyes:, just wanted to hear me holler.
Part of his 'share the pain' plan;).
Lots of folks don't know what "open the intake" means.
It's when you make a wood heater go 'full nuclear' and you can't get within 3 feet of it without holding your arm in front of your face:eek:.

It's 37*, pea soup fog and drizzle here today :confused:
My naturally curly hair is having "a big ol' time."
DryCurlsOntheLineR.jpg
Not me, but I can relate!

About 3am tuesday morning we had a big mix of sleet and rain but the roads were to warm to for anything to freeze. It got bad cold last night mid 20's. The wind was chilly all day today but the sun was shining and felt good. Supposed to get to around 32 tonight partly cloudy with a chance of rain for the next couple of days.

my Dad was always hot natured and i took after him. he never wore a jacket, i don't think he owned one. when we went to church he would always go straight to the car and pull off his tie and suit coat. up until this year i never owned one. i would always wear one of hubby's long sleeves if i was outside for very long. it must be the blood thinner i'm on because i have really been cold this year. normally i'm t-shirt and jeans.

My grass is trying to get green again.
Last week we had ice, snow.
This week so far today 38* when I got up.
At 5 pm. it was 54*, right now it's 43*.
Tuesday high is suppose to be 60* with the low being 41*.
No rain Tuesday, but suppose to have 90% chance of rain Wednesday with the high being 63* low being 38*.
Wednesday we have chance of 100% chance of rain, high supposed to be 58* with the low 36*.
The rest of the week is rain high in mid range of 45* lows 30's*.

Latest posts

Back