Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful sunny day here, temps in the 60's... Perfect for visiting with family and eating lots of food.

Thanks givinga.JPG

Snow moving in today. 8+ inches expected.
Blame it on the vegans:
FoxBusinessNews said:
"Nearly one-third of Americans are thinking about ditching meat this Thanksgiving as prices for the treasured bird hit a record low.
Being mindful of how we live and eat has become a priority in today’s world and the numbers reveal a huge shift towards plant-based eating in the U.S.," said Kasper Vesth, general manager of The Meatless Farm Co., North America. "Plant-based diets are currently very topical, however for many people it isn’t a fad or about giving up meat altogether, it’s about finding a balance that is healthy, tasty and good for the planet.
Their turkeys>dancing chicken

Do vegans taste like beef? ;)

Do vegans taste like beef? ;)
No, pork.
Hence the term "Long Pork":D.
Like the porcine variety, they only eat plants too:).

On topic: beautiful Thanksgiving Day here, sunny, beautiful blue skys and 75°F:lil guy:.

Nice here, cool, cloudy but dry.

Porcin for males and porcine for females. Never had long pork but I am not totally against it - I just wouldn't kill to get it. Just remember that if we are somewhere together and starving to death the last one to die eats! ;)
That should help you to stay alive or at least know that your death will have a purpose. I give my heartfelt permission to use my body to nourish those that live longer than I. Just be sure to be respectful and give thanks.

Temps this morning were in the 20's. High expected to be in the 40's today. A mixed bag of sun and clouds for the rest of the week. Weekend has a 20% chance of rain. Temps should stay around the same throughout the week.

Latest posts

Back