Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MoBookworm: We can't be to far apart. Our temps were about the same, but we had a couple of inches of snow on the ground this morning. Rain yesterday and last night changed to snow as predicted. Streets were all clear, but it was that wet, mushy snow that is a real pain if you have to shovel it. I think the forecast for the rest of the week is gray.

MoBookworm: We can't be to far apart. Our temps were about the same, but we had a couple of inches of snow on the ground this morning. Rain yesterday and last night changed to snow as predicted. Streets were all clear, but it was that wet, mushy snow that is a real pain if you have to shovel it. I think the forecast for the rest of the week is gray.
I'm up near KCMO.
Not in Kansas City, but in small rural town.

We have beeen having a late spring all month no way can I rememebr all the temps but we did have a couple cold nights last week, but waarm to hot before that and into next week 80s to 88.

We have had beautiful weather for the last week. Everyday, temps in the low 80's :woo hoo:.
Spring is obviously here.
Everyone's car is covered with a nice layer of yellow pollen:).

And if I listen closely, I can hear the sound of flu viruses being killed instantly by the rising temps.
See ya' next year!
Buh-bye!
waveguy.gif

We have had beautiful weather for the last week. Everyday, temps in the low 80's :woo hoo:.
Spring is obviously here.
Everyone's car is covered with a nice layer of yellow pollen:).

And if I listen closely, I can hear the sound of flu viruses being killed instantly by the rising temps.
See ya' next year!
Buh-bye!View attachment 37043

Or we could be in beginning ofnew Ice Age which is always followed byunusual heat waves.:dunno:drink buddy. Your weather sounds like ours SuperV.

Cool with full sun here in the east valley. The little snow that fell over the last two days is but a memory.
It is supposed to warm up enough to let me go shooting by Sunday. I am going to plan for an afternoon of recoil therapy - the best therapy ever!

Cool with full sun here in the east valley. The little snow that fell over the last two days is but a memory.
It is supposed to warm up enough to let me go shooting by Sunday. I am going to plan for an afternoon of recoil therapy - the best therapy ever!
I think we hit 85F here today.
I finally got to experience that long overdue first trickle of sweat down my
bart.gif
crack today!
Wonderful warm temps are on the way. EVERYONE will be outside in the sanitary, disinfecting sun.
(I love hot weather :lil guy:).

I like each of the seasons in turn. The thing about Louisiana is that the humidity is often as high as the temperature.
I figure if you are drier in the shower than before you went in you should have gills and a tail.:)

5" of rain in 2 hours in the north central area of Texas lead to emergency declaration, evacuations as the Brazos River has reached flood stage. North of there a heavily commuted road buckled out in a different county as flooding hit that area as well.
I hear thunder again.
There was a 5.7 earthquake in Utah today.

5" of rain in 2 hours in the north central area of Texas lead to emergency declaration, evacuations as the Brazos River has reached flood stage. North of there a heavily commuted road buckled out in a different county as flooding hit that area as well.
I hear thunder again.
There was a 5.7 earthquake in Utah today.

Stay dry Patch. :huggs:

Latest posts

Back