Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet another day of rain here in Bama... We had 4 days without rain, the longest stretch since April I think.

Rain 2021-08-11 15-21-02.jpg

Had errands in town this afternoon, it was brutal. Temp was only 95 but the humidity was 82%. Much over 80% and sweat slows/stops evaporating... The body's natural cooling system begins to break down.

Late afternoon thunderstorms are starting to pop up everywhere on the local weather radar. Yea! even higher humidity.

Raining but 99° so it's a frickin' sauna.
hate that kind of weather. It is 92, sun sinking. 41% humidity. Thinking about watering the lawn since the bare areas of the yard are too dusty. It hasn't rained here for a few.
Last evening I went to the backyard munching a crunchy crispy graham cracker, out there less than a minute, walked through the house, out the front door to check on the windows and doors of the car, approaching the front door realized my cracker was now kind of limp. :rolleyes: That was weird.

Had an unusually cool day today.
Our "daily rinse" was way early at 10AM instead of after 1PM.
The sun never came out and I don't think we even broke above 85. :oops:
Typical for our August is 95-98+. (remember, we were the ones condemned to burn in hell 👹)
I thought about calling Al Gore for a refund.:LOL:

Last edited:
Made it to 100° today in N Tx, so many others having my weather!!
Yeah, but way up north in Washington State?
That's just plain cruel!:(
Arizona has a lot of deserts. It gets really hot out there. That's normal. No problem.
But driving Seattle rioters indoors from high temps:oops:, that has to be a real bummer!

Yeah, but way up north in Washington State?
That's just plain cruel!:(
Arizona has a lot of deserts. It gets really hot out there. That's normal. No problem.
But driving Seattle rioters indoors from high temps:oops:, that has to be a real bummer!
It's rough here, not meant for up north. Just as -10 was not right for Tx back in Feb.!!

Latest posts

Back