Weather in your area?

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

LadyLocust

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We have a special weather warning ⚠. We could receive 1/4” of rain this weekend. Thought some of you might get a kick out of that.

Description
...RAIN...BREEZY WINDS...COOLER TEMPERATURES ARE POSSIBLE FOR THIS WEEKEND... .A vigorous weather system may affect north central Oregon and south central Washington this weekend and bring the seasons first significant rain to portions of the area along with breezy winds. A cool front is expected to move across the area Friday night with developing rain showers along with breezy winds into Saturday. With increasing confidence some locations could receive over a quarter inch of rain especially in the area mountains. Any outdoor festivities should keep aware of the possible changing weather conditions as the weekend nears including any updates to the weather forecast.

Pearl

The cleaning lady
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We have a special weather warning ⚠. We could receive 1/4” of rain this weekend. Thought some of you might get a kick out of that.

Description
...RAIN...BREEZY WINDS...COOLER TEMPERATURES ARE POSSIBLE FOR THIS WEEKEND... .A vigorous weather system may affect north central Oregon and south central Washington this weekend and bring the seasons first significant rain to portions of the area along with breezy winds. A cool front is expected to move across the area Friday night with developing rain showers along with breezy winds into Saturday. With increasing confidence some locations could receive over a quarter inch of rain especially in the area mountains. Any outdoor festivities should keep aware of the possible changing weather conditions as the weekend nears including any updates to the weather forecast.
Be careful, lol!!

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I woke up to flash flood warnings for several counties. Getting heavy rain bands right now...

Went back and checked, I got my first rain off Nicholas Monday afternoon. This is day 6 of the rain but I did get some sun for a little while yesterday. Weatherman says its supposed to rain until Tuesday.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I took this screen save a few minutes ago... Hurricane Nicholas came ashore last monday. And on the 6th day... It's still raining. 5 states that I know about are getting soaked today.

Nickolas is like that friend that needs to crash on your couch for a couple days but is still there a month later! :mad:

Won't this thing ever leave?

18sep211346h.jpg

snappy1

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Nickolas is like that friend that needs to crash on your couch for a couple days but is still there a month later! :mad:

Won't this thing ever leave?
My thoughts exactly! We are at 9" rain from it so far. Still supposed to rain the next 3 days from it's bands.

Pearl

The cleaning lady
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I woke up to flash flood warnings for several counties. Getting heavy rain bands right now...

Went back and checked, I got my first rain off Nicholas Monday afternoon. This is day 6 of the rain but I did get some sun for a little while yesterday. Weatherman says its supposed to rain until Tuesday.
Not going anywhere fast!

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Yesterday the sun came out twice for a while each time. Still rained and rained some more the rest of the time.

This morning was rain then sun, then rain, then sun, then rain.... This afternoon was all sun, temp hit 94 at the bank.

8 day rain 1a.JPG

Latest posts