Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear, zero wind, and 15 degrees at 6 AM. Nice

I've had 5 straight days without rain... amazing. It has to be the longest stretch all year.

Temps 70's. It got a little chilly a couple nights ago, temps down to 54.

20% chance of rain everyday for the next week with fall temps.

Got feeling winter is going to early and hard. Haven't seen a wooly bears yet but corn shucks were extra thick. I need to check the other signs.

Wow, @Pearl I thought I heard thunder, but narry a sprinkle here yet, though it has gotten quite overcast and rain is forecast (I thought that was for tomorrow). Maybe it is headed my way. Sure hope so, it is so dry.
There is a line of storms out by Mineral Wells coming our way, and more behind that! Looks pretty wet tomorrow through Friday!

There is a line of storms out by Mineral Wells coming our way, and more behind that! Looks pretty wet tomorrow through Friday!
About the same in store for us.
We had continuous rain today from 6:00am thru 4:00pm totaling 2.34".
Same is scheduled for the next 2 days.
At least it isn't a 'spinny-thing' :thumbs:.

High of 57 today. Time to think about wearing long pants and socks and shoes. We had a hard rain for a while yesterday afternoon. We really needed it. We are going to have highs in the 70's for several days and lows in the 40's and low 50's. These temps are a relief after the hot summer we've had. I was thinking it is time to come home from being out and having a warm drink instead of the cool drinks I often have instead in the warmer days.

getting chilly, gonna be under 30 tonight. i got a fire going in the wood stove-- couple of weeks earlier than usual. got some nights in high 20s coming. im glad the garden has been pulled all but some stubborn onions who still got thick necks.
but im ready for the cool down and glad i got a couple extra cords of wood for the stove.

getting chilly, gonna be under 30 tonight. i got a fire going in the wood stove-- couple of weeks earlier than usual. got some nights in high 20s coming. im glad the garden has been pulled all but some stubborn onions who still got thick necks.
but im ready for the cool down and glad i got a couple extra cords of wood for the stove.
Have you had any snow yet?

Latest posts

Back