Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frozen fog again today. We're still butthole deep in snow around here. Snow is expected next week. I wouldn't mind seeing the sun once in awhile.
Yeah this fog has been blah for sure.
Good thing I started an antidepressant last week 😆

SUPPOSED to be 30° tonight, 28° now😯, not cool!!
I seen what you got brewing up for us. :confused:
High Wednesday 76°, high Thursday 44°, a 32-degree drop:oops:. Low Friday night, 28°.🥶
We decided to just leave the plants wrapped.

We woke up to 29 degrees and a foot of dense snow. The storm is just getting started, so this should be interesting. The plows are out and the main roads aren't too bad. Residential streets where the plows haven't been down are probably impassible for regular cars.

Got noisy a little earlier tonight, and more rain. I need to burn off some pasture, soon.

19jan22.jpg

Here in the high desert of southern Utah it has been hovering about 50* the past few days and supposed to hang there for the next week or so. Mostly clear skies but if there is a slight breeze the dampness from the melting snow makes the air cold. Last night the weather morons adjusted the forecast to include a slight chance at a half in of snow in a couple days. I am enjoying the decent weather but we sure could use some moisture. I think we only had 3 or 4 snow falls this year for maybe a foot of snow. Although it was wet snow and we did have some good rain in the fall we could always use more moisture in the desert.
Should be a decent, sunny day today. I sure do miss a good blizzard, but not as much as a real thunderstorm in the summer.

Well, we have good news and bad news. The good news is the sun is shining. The bad news is the temperature is 7. Same forecast for tomorrow. The weekend is supposed to warm up above freezing.

Today it is about 33 with a steady rain, we were expecting a little snow but it is cooling down and I think we will just get ice...... They are expecting the temperatures to drop down to single digits before the day is done......

We live on a hill and Ice will keep me away from the drive way, I have spent too many precious moments laying on my back looking at the stars wondering if I broke anything......

Latest posts

Back