Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been high in the 80s the past couple days, but no precipitation in a while. I'm starting to become concerned that we're going to go into another drought. =\

Storms fell apart!!
The drizzle wasn’t even that, dots of wet fell here and there, flashing in the sky, heard no thunder. Air was badly polluted today and we’re under a wind warning tonight. Weather app said it was 71 but was actually still in the upper 80s after hitting 96 today.

The drizzle wasn’t even that, dots of wet fell here and there, flashing in the sky, heard no thunder. Air was badly polluted today and we’re under a wind warning tonight. Weather app said it was 71 but was actually still in the upper 80s after hitting 96 today.
Record breaking heat a good part of the week! You were lucky to get drizzle, all I got was wind and lightning!!

Forecast calls for a high of 96... sunny & clear, but a slight chance of rain tomorrow. Lord knows we need it, this drought just keeps dragging on... can't remember the last time I saw any rain. :confused:

Highs in the low 80s
low was in mid 70s, supposed to be like that thru Thursday evening/Friday morning.
we had a few light showers yesterday but it didn’t do much to help the garden.

IMG_20220518_162620026.jpg
BLAZING!!!!

Just had a hail storm. The second this week.
--- ---
Lower mainland ??

Yesterday was overcast, cold, but calm..
Today has been damp, cold, off and on drizzle all day... Mud puddles in the yard...
The 7 day forecast keeps showing 2-3 sunny days at the end, but they never seem to get here with the next days forecast...

Nope. Follow the highway for a day make a left and follow that for three hours, take the detour for an hour and you will find me.
--- ---

Got it.. Kelowna ?? We plan to go to that area at fruit time this year..

Not even close. Your days are way too short. We are talking Spikedriver long days. Remember you are driving away from the coast. Kelowna is a tourist destination and on the right, not near far enough from the highway.

Cherry season starts in June if they don't get frozen. Bad odds right now.

Last edited:
High temp was 56F today with light rain. Tomorrow should be nice then the weekend will be mid to upper 90s. I swear we never have nice spring weather. 😠

May make yesterday's 102°, gotta give it another hour or so!🌞
Now you're just being greedy:rolleyes:.
And where didya' get that 14% humidity?!:oops:
We're gonna hafta send you some, almost never gets below 65% here. :thumbs: (swamps are good for more than just skeeters;))
On topic: Same weather here as the last week. Sunny, 90something and no rain.

Last edited:
Back