Weed hacks

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMC

The Shaman of suburbia's son and apprentice.
Neighbor
Go to a dollar store and buy a shaker of oregano

Google how to decarb weed, I use a recipe from a book I bought so I can't share it or it would be plagiarism.

Once done, grind up the decarbed weed and put it in the shaker (get rid of the oregano and clean it first.)

Season food with it in case you need a painkiller/whatever else you need it for. Get high. Forget about PTSD. Sleep aid. Creativity boost. Anything.

Fun tip! If you ground decarbed weed in a four piece grinder, the bottom will fill with lickable kief for a good session in itself. Just lick the grinder. My first customer I did this before scooting to their house and wound up using google maps to get home when it kicked in.

Eating weed has different and longer, stronger, more hallucinogenic effects than smoked weed.

You can't just eat weed, you need to decarb it first. This changes the chemical composure to something that can affect you in that way. The reason you don't have to when you smoke it is the fire does that.

Buying a vaporizer will allow you to heat it up so the chemicals that get you high are released (There's more than one.) and none of the plant matter becomes burned.

This gives you ABV which I pointed out makes a good tea in the other thread.

You can also, if you're lactose intolerant or something, make firecrackers with peanut or almond butter in a toaster or normal oven. Same amount as for the tea, only you sandwich it between layers of the butter and cook it.

https://hightimes.com/edibles/how-make-firecrackers/

^ Here's a link to how to decarb AND how to make the crackers.

Last edited:
Storing weed in a freezer allows it to last longer. Same with Cannabutter. Nothing like finding some more in your freezer after you've ran out and can't buy some more.

Use Sativa for cooking because it has higher levels of THC, which is the main component that turns into delta-9 THC, which is the good kind.

Don't get greedy when using this substance. If you're at 10 out of 1-10 taking more wont make you go to 11 or more, it will just make it harder to get there next time and wastes what extra you consumed.

In other words it doesn't get you higher but it does increase your tolerance.

Last edited:
If you are low on funds and still want to get high for a little while get concentrate and make cannabutter with it. $20-$30 at a dispensary with $5-$10 pound of butter depending on if you get American or European. (grass or grain. grass/euro is better because it has more fat and that's what the chemical molecules bind to) will last you about a while as you will get a pound of cannabutter that you then can use.

the strain you use is very important. i like a balance of 50-50 thc to cbd with m ostly indica. if you got a 50-50 balance there is little to no buz. that is what i use.

i make a pain reliever oil for fibromyalgia that works verry well and a stronger recipe to kill off my cancer. it worked. 9 yrs still cancer free.

dont like getting high, , dont like the feeling it gives.
i also make pain relief topical salves and tinctures.

if you take dried plant meterial and make a tincture then you have a thc-a tincture, a mild pain reliever--no buz. it is the heat in decarbing that changes the thc-a into thc. there is a balance--too much heat kills it off. but non devarded you can still make a ticture or just a tea for relaxing with the plain dried leaves.

canna is a good multi purpose medicinal plant. a good tip to remember, if you get high and dont like it--start eating sugar stuff, cookies, candy, snickers, etc and it kills the high very fast.

this is a great forum for learning all things cannabis

https://www.420magazine.com/community/

In history, cannabis has been indicated for a wide range of conditions relating to pain, inflammation, and mental illness. For example, the inflorescences were used in traditional Chinese medicine for conditions including acute pain, mania, insomnia, coughing/panting, and wounds. The leaves were indicated for malaria, panting, roundworm, scorpion stings, hair loss, greying of hair. The stem barks were used for strangury and physical injury

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...ively,roots contain triterpenoids and sterols.

When you make cannabutter, there's a point where you take it out of the fridge and scrape the bottom layer of green off, leaving only the butter. This, plus the leftover water, makes a good addition to noodles of any and all types. Mac n cheese with it. Ramen. Spaghetti, any pasta that needs water.

I remember reading the original Hebrew anointing oil had some in it as an ingredient.

Reactions: AMC
the original canna plants were much milder in biblical times than modern days manipulated stronger strains with higher thc. the ancient original way of using it was for a tea or medicinal oil for pain relief. it was vrey common'

it was called kanbesom--im sure i mesed up that spelling.
but t heyd take a clay jar, fill it with dried plant material, cover with olive oil, cover then put that pot in the ground in the sun for a bout a month or so then strain and use

the original annointing oil directed by moses didnt have any of this plant. it was strictly made of cassia, myrrah, cinnamon, calamus steeped in olive oil. somewhere arounfd exodus 30 are the directions and measurements..

magnus ive not tried mixing a cannabis tincture with some DMSO but id bet some have.
take a look at the link for the cannabis forum i had and check their medicla-pain relief section, i bet youd find a recipe someone had come up with. pretty good place.
or rub on some pain relief oil then roll on the DMSO on top to draw it down deeper. dunno. might help.

When I'm making cannabutter, if I am using normal butter I use 75% of a pound. Grass fed has more water and so I use the whole pound.

It is probably just a me thing , but when I make canna butter, I just use it that way, a 1/4 tsp of butter, works great as a pain killer, I don't make edibles because I like to snack , so that might be a problem. Also I took some butter for pain and found that if I eat later my digestive tract seems to shut down. I also do a one step decarb, as in liquify the butter or coconut oil and add the ground weed, then just put it in the oven at 210 degrees for an hour, I think do a bit of reasarch first on the time and temperature

Latest posts

Back