Well is it....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skittles

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Time for Skittles to skittle?

:D

EDIT: Apologies for this post... in advance of you reading it. Rather immature to post this in a forum of tight knit members such as this. Thanks to @TMT Tactical for calling me out.

Last edited:
@Meerkat

Just a hypothetical question to see what kind of responses I'd get.

Am I referring to skittle as in the candy or skittle as in leaving?

:D

Why, did you ruffle some feathers? That's kinda what an open forum is all about.

If someone can't handle some individual thought then they really shouldn't be here. I appreciate an opposing point of view.....no matter who's it is. If everyone agreed with everything, life would be kinda boring, no?

I don't know what made you post this, but whatever it was, I hope you stay.

I guess that would make this...

skittles-riddles-bite-sized-candies-56-7-g-pack-of-5_4616044.jpg

Lmao... yes... I randomly picked the username but growing up for a number of years, my grandmother would have 3 things at her house. 7-up, nutty bars, and skittles. Not those @Sentry18 the ones in the red bag.

The point of the post was to see what'd happen.

Guess something did happen.

I got a response out of 3 forum members in 5 minutes.

@angie_nrs Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate forums with admins with those viewpoints. Been kicked out of too many places for posting too much. What else am I supposed to do sitting in my easy chair waiting for my wife to come home in 2 hours from work at 11pm....

:D :fun fun: :D

@Meerkat Yep I like it so far... better than dealing with the crap over fakebook and I don't have to worry about "facial reconizition" or "tagging" or "compromising photos" or all the rest of the crap going on over there.

I enjoyed visiting with you over the weekend and hope that I would get to interact with you some more. I believe you have a lot more to talk about here.

@Meerkat Yep I like it so far... better than dealing with the crap over fakebook and I don't have to worry about "facial reconizition" or "tagging" or "compromising photos" or all the rest of the crap going on over there.

Skit, That is good and we left fakebook a few years ago. Don't miss it at all.
I don't really want to know what they say on that site sometimes. And when I corrected a couple grandkids they got all ' embassaed '. Plus my 49 y.o. daughter is going through some kind change and so she is too uptight. Didn't like my music.

So I took my pebbles and plants and left.

Did Skittles pull a false ARDVARK? Gee I hope that TEST post was worth the loss of veracity. Reminds me of the sky is falling and crying wold for a test. All members are welcome to stay and they are welcome to leave, their choice in most cases. Nobody or at least I am not going to plead with anybody to stay. This is a great forum, it will be great with you or without you. Not a test, JM2C.

@angie_nrs Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate forums with admins with those viewpoints. Been kicked out of too many places for posting too much. What else am I supposed to do sitting in my easy chair waiting for my wife to come home in 2 hours from work at 11pm....

You're very welcome, but I'm not admin Angie......just a forum member like yourself. I have no power......LOL!:p

ETA: Apparently we're both "awesome members"! Who knew???

@Meerkat

My wife is adopted... just a few days ago her bio mom found her first daughter. when my wife's bio mom was living with us and we were trying to help her out she was using us the whole time and complaining that she wanted to find her first daughter. They'd had plans to meet on tues. Well my wife talked to the first daughter and told her that the bio mom was a user etc. Then bio mom told my wife the meeting was cancelled and they were going to wait til next month when both of them had more money. First daughter posted on FB that she was so excited to meet her real mom n brother. No mention of my wife.

Well my wife caught them all lying and blocked all of them on FB.. So FB is good for SOMETHING!

I want her to get off of it but with a family of 10 kids ages 34-65 and they all use FB kinda hard for her. She finds out from FB when her dad goes to the hospital sadly.

@TMT Tactical what's ARDVARK mean? I figured out JM2C pretty quick though.

Now I'm going to scoff some skittles while I sit in my chair and have a good laugh.

Post another fake "I am Leaving the forum" message and I am sure many members will be happy to explain. We care about every single person that joins our group. A very large portion of the members will pray for you if requested or if they feel you need them. They will offer sound advise or knowledge you may not know or have every heard about. They will debate with you and not hold grudge or resort to name calling but what they do not need or want is somebody yelling "Fire" just to see what happens. I read your post and was concerned that we may have offended you some how and I tried to reflect on all the posts I have read ( I do read every single post, takes hours sometime) and then you say you posted to see what would happen. Well one reaction is that it really p1ssed me off. Not a test, my reaction to your post. Grimm territory now.

Post another fake "I am Leaving the forum" message and I am sure many members will be happy to explain. We care about every single person that joins our group. A very large portion to the members will pray for you if requested or if they feel you need them. They will offer sound advise or knowledge you may not know or have every heard about. They will debate with you and not hold grudge or resort to name calling but what they do not need or want is somebody yelling "Fire" just to see what happens. I read your post and was concerned that we may have offended you some how and I tried to reflect on all the posts I have read ( I do read every single post, takes hours sometime) and then you say you posted to see what would happen. Well one reaction is that it really p1ssed me off. Not a test, my reaction to your post. Grimm territory now.

I apologize for p!ssing you off @TMT Tactical , I won't do that again.

Makes sense... shouldn't be "implying" that on a forum where members take others seriously. Part of why I didn't like FB, people didn't take things seriously... now I'm guilty of the same thing here. :(

I apologize for p!ssing you off @TMT Tactical , I won't do that again.

Makes sense... shouldn't be "implying" that on a forum where members take others seriously. Part of why I didn't like FB, people didn't take things seriously... now I'm guilty of the same thing here. :(

Like I said we get upset with each other but we get over and don't hold grudges. Past post done and now we move forward. Enough said.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back