Well that's interesting - Fun or Unusual Facts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89866240_2403019476604203_5318267335298420511_n.jpg

I often wondered what all the screaming was when I was awakened in the middle of the night. ;)

I'm glad someone is taking the time to shoot down some of the mis-information that is running rampant on social media.
Anyone that knows anything about biological warfare knows that China has much more lethal and accurately targeted weapons already at their fingertips in their stockpile. So did we.
Even if it was a weapon, you wouldn't fire it at your own people and hope it spread to the enemy now wouldya'?
idiot.gif

I'm glad someone is taking the time to shoot down some of the mis-information

Even if it was a weapon, you wouldn't fire it at your own people and hope it spread to the enemy now wouldya'?View attachment 38209
Snopes isn't a way to shoot down mis-information.

Me? I wouldn't use any bioweapon at anytime. China? An excellent chance they would be found out so by starting the attack at home they can claim it was an accident. Do you think they care about their people? They've killed tens of millions already. They kill unlicensed babies when they crown. They have more people than Carter has Little Liver Pills. They are having financial problems and will have a hard time feeding their people. Starving people rise up. Nobody wants to take part in a riot where the person next to you might cause you to drown in your own puss.

Snopes isn't a way to shoot down mis-information.

Me? I wouldn't use any bioweapon at anytime. China? An excellent chance they would be found out so by starting the attack at home they can claim it was an accident. Do you think they care about their people? They've killed tens of millions already. They kill unlicensed babies when they crown. They have more people than Carter has Little Liver Pills. They are having financial problems and will have a hard time feeding their people. Starving people rise up. Nobody wants to take part in a riot where the person next to you might cause you to drown in your own puss.
This reminds me. How did the protests in China turn out? Did the people get what the wanted or did the government squash the protesters with the Coronavirus?

Haven't heard a peep from the Hong Kong protest since CV got started. That had been growing for months and showed no sign of dying down. Then poof, not more protest. Just another coincidence

I think you mean "c-o-i-n-c-i-d-e-n-c-e".

Latest posts

Back