Well that's interesting - Fun or Unusual Facts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone wants a house cat, more power to 'em. Keep them inside and keep them safe. I see a cat out roaming free, I will remove it's limited consciouness from this world and return it's body to dust.

Here too, I have cats, and like cats, but one comes around my place they can count on an unpleasant experience.

If you have a rat problem, you could employ one of those rat attack packs, packs of dogs who work for a living at destroying rat colonies, havens, communes. Little terrier-type doggies. They grab 'em, swish swish, break the neck, dead. Looks like a disgusting way to make money but somebody's gotta do it.

You in one of those moods again Sentry?

The I only have two moods: Asleep and trying to rid the world of ignorance. Hence this thread.

Little terrier-type doggies.

That's our smaller dog. It's a killing machine. Has claimed two cats now as well. Two cats who really should have noticed the beware of dog sign.

The I only have two moods: Asleep and trying to rid the world of ignorance. Hence this thread.

That's our smaller dog. It's a killing machine. Has claimed two cats now as well.

Surely you kid around sometimes too. I have been feeling bad this week so if my kidding aound bothers you then ignore it.I can't be serious all the time too much BS going on for that. :peace:

Surely you kid around sometimes too. I have been feeling bad this week so if my kidding aound bothers you then ignore it.I can't be serious all the time too much BS going on for that. :peace:

My skin is so thick I am always surprised when the phlebotomist is able to pierce it and draw blood. My wife will often ask me how I ended up so emotionless. I always tell her that if the government wanted me to have emotions, they would have provided them at boot camp or the police academy.

My skin is so thick I am always surprised when the phlebotomist is able to pierce it and draw blood. My wife will often ask me how I ended up so emotionless. I always tell her that if the government wanted me to have emotions, they would have provided them at boot camp or the police academy.

You have them Sentry you just have professinals teaching you how to deaol with them. I guess if you let things bother you in your type of work it would be even more dangerous. Your emotions shows when you talk about your kids and wife.

Back on track:

93771610_239379254088046_1151223238941154545_n.jpg

Every drop of water on the earth is still here,we haven't lost a single drop of water since earth was able to sustain life.
This is only partly true. Water vapor is part of air (the atmosphere).
As the Earth orbits the sun, solar winds constantly blast part of the atmosphere away into space.
Fortunately, we have plenty of both (air and water) that we don't notice any loss.
Ever seen a comet?
Guess what the tail is?
Water.
Every orbit a comet makes around the sun, it becomes smaller.
So does Earth, but to a much smaller extent.
Edit: Guess what happens to a comet when it loses too much weight to escape the gravitational pull of a 'fat-boy' planet like Jupiter?
https://www.britannica.com/topic/comet-shoemaker-levy-9

Last edited:
This is only partly true. Water vapor is part of air (the atmosphere).
As the Earth orbits the sun, solar winds constantly blast part of the atmosphere away into space.
Fortunately, we have plenty of both (air and water) that we don't notice any loss.
Ever seen a comet?
Guess what the tail is?
Water.
Every orbit a comet makes around the sun, it becomes smaller.
So does Earth, but to a much smaller extent.
Edit: Guess what happens to a comet when it loses too much weight to escape the gravitational pull of a 'fat-boy' planet like Jupiter?
https://www.britannica.com/topic/comet-shoemaker-levy-9

What I wrote is true. Anything else wouldn't make sense. If that was true we would either be flooded or burning up at different times. Our oceans would rise and fall too quickly. According to science earth has not lost a single drop od water and thats the science I'll believe. Now your a smart man SuperV but I think this ime this science is correct. I did floor me whe nI read it though,like WOW! right this time.

Latest posts

Back