Well that's interesting - Fun or Unusual Facts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2019-10-15_1448.png

Gotta love those Sumerians! They invented Cuneiform, that is as far as I know, the first written phonetic language.
They wrote down all the important information in their days. How to make beer and honey wine, laws that included crimes against women and slaves. They also wrote poems and religious songs.
Their writings about the flood that decimated their world was copied and expanded on by both the Babylonians and the Hebrews.

Wow! I am impressed! It is a very complex writing form and difficult to even speak.
Tell her this old man is proud of her.

I believe it is way longer than 7 minutes. It's likely days as evidenced by people sitting up in the morgue days after death. That's the reason I will not be cremated, because I believe in Hell:eek:.
I'm going to be recycled at sea.:D

Regarding brain activity lasting for minutes after "death": We should all remember this when our loved one's die. The brain may still be working, albeit winding down, even with no new blood. They may still be able to hear. Stand by, and talk to them...you just never know.

I got hit by 440 3 phase once... I may be a slow learner but I never did that again.

110 is more likely to kill you than any 3 phase voltage. The 60 cycles per second is just right to stop your heart.

Latest posts

Back