What are you doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1503 is good enuff for me Brother...!!

I ain't particular...I'm retired !!

Hell, you should join me !!

:ROLF: LMAO, Yes Sir, we've come a long way from drinking cheap wine in the hood!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did some running around today. Just got home in time for the 2nd half of the Giants-Panthers game.

For the remainder of the day & half the night I'll be watching football.:D

I have a few honey doo chores around the house this morning then going into work this afternoon and evening.

Went to Home Depot for a few odds and ends...

Believe it or not, picked up some rock salt. It was close to 80 degrees yesterday...but, it don't go bad, and I don't wait for a snow storm to get it.

Spent the day helping my buddy and his crew with our renovation project. Carried tools, shovels, buckets & stayed out of the way!

After that, I did some running around, food shopping at BJ's & ShopRite. Now I'm home & gonna chill for the rest of the day/evening.

Later on I'll be watching Monday Night Football & drinking fine wine!:D

Spent most the morning changing out return air filters in the house, changing out light bulbs and cleaning ceiling fans. Then went in and worked until 9pm tonight.

Met with the Ward 9 Commissioner this morning to finalize Republican strategies for the upcoming November 6th mid-term elections in our area...

I am the newly appointed Constable for both Wards 9-1 / 2 in Abington Twp...so I must open the polling places up at 6am...and insure the voting machines are set up...then open the doors promptly at 7am...monitor the polling area during the day...then close the doors promptly at 7pm for the tallies...secure the machines...hustle all voting personnel out...then lock the polling area at the end of the night...as well as other duties.

...then off to the VFW for a Republican Mid-Term Win Celebration with Free Beer & Food...!!

Gonna hang around the homestead today & do a few domestic chores.

Maybe later on I head to the Police range & do some shooting, as I always seem to have the desire to go shooting!:D

Gonna hang around the homestead...
I kinda did the opposite...
Fled my homestead in Alabama, never to return.
Slowly moving stuff into my new domicile in Louisiana.

Gonna head over to our renovation project in a little while. Later on, I have to pick-up a couple things, so I'll be doing some running around.

After that, I'll come home, cook dinner, relax & enjoy the heck out of being retired & not having to go to work!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the afternoon tying down the Cal covers on two Jeeps and putting the other in the garage before Michael's visit tonight and tomorrow.

a ark.jpg

Thanks Dutch. All safe here. Still some VERY strong winds but feeling like it's on the down side of the storm. Never thought folks in Georgia would have to worry but please be safe in Georgia and the Carolinas. What a beast of a storm ....

Latest posts

Back