What are you drinking?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am drinking a DRAM, Alpine berry flavored with 25 mg + hemp, a sparkling switchel. It comes in a can like a soda. Someone recently gave me one and suggested it helps them to sleep better. I get it at my local Sprouts. It is around 3.50 a can. It comes in different flavors.

https://www.dramapothecary.com/product/alpine-berry-cbd-sparkling-switchel/
Alpine Berry Sparkling Switchel +HEMP (25mg CBD) – 12pack
Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 23customer ratings
(23 customer reviews)
$54.00 (12 pack)

CBD SPARKLING SWITCHEL WITH PREBIOTICS TO INCREASE IMMUNITY, ENCOURAGE A HEALTHY GUT AND REDUCE STRESS:
Switchel is a tart and tangy beverage historically enjoyed by farm workers to keep them hydrated and healthy on long days. We’ve added a modern twist with a full working of dose (25mg) of Colorado Hemp CBD per can.

These drinks may:
  • Reduce inflammation
  • Promote immunity support
  • Increase resilience to stress
  • Provide a bioavailable source of prebiotics and electrolytes
  • Assist in the healing of chronic gut problems and stomach upset
Flavor Profile: Tart, Strawberry & Elderberry, Vinegar, Apple, and a delicate hint of Vanilla. Similar to Kombucha- but better!
These drinks are fabulous as a pre or post workout drink, or as a daily tonic for gut health. If you regularly drink Apple Cider Vinegar we’ve already done the work of mixing it with sparkling water for you!
These are a wonderful N/A alternative to beer as they have a lively palate, robust mouthfeel and tons of flavor! They do taste and smell like vinegar so please be aware if you don’t like vinegar.
Our CBD infused sparkling switchel water maximizes bio availability by using water soluble CBD made from Colorado grown hemp.
Pairs with: Citrus, Cheese, Spicy and Pungent Foods
*25MG Broad Spectrum CBD per 12 ounce can
Only 20 Calories
INGREDIENTS

Purified Carbonated Water, *Colorado Apple Cider Vinegar, Colorado Wildflower Honey, *Elderberries, *Strawberries, PCR Hemp Extract, *Vanilla Bean.
*organic ingredients
We use BPA Free Cans, CBD is GMP certified

ALCOHOL FREE | GLUTEN FREE | NON GMO
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* All Products contain less than .3% THC and is legal in all 50 States.
*ADAPTOGENS AND CBD ARE NOT A CURE ALL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DECIDE IF THIS PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. CBD AFFECTS EVERY BODY DIFFERENTLY, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE THE INTENDED BENEFITS YOU ARE SEEKING. IF YOU ARE ON MEDICATION PLEASE TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE PURCHASING.
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available

You do realize this is a "loaded" question right? 😂

Actually nothing at the moment, about ready for bed. Will drink another glass of H2O before then.
Yes, I hope this will actually be kind of interesting to see and to talk about what it is that we actually drink. There is more that I am thinking, but my lips are zipped! LOL!

My wife makes kefir from the blueberries and raspberries we pick each fall, so this is what I typically drink in the evenings

I drink a fair amount of Tequila.........but only on days that end in "y". I have a strict personal policy that I never ever start drinking Tequila before 3:00 AM (never) and I always quite drinking Tequila by 2:30 AM (OK......sometimes by 2:55 AM).

I loath water (straight) but if I add enough orange Gatorade and substantial Tequila I can choke down a small amount of water.

Last edited:
I drink mostly water; some Crystal Light Lemonade, and occasionally diet soda. I will admit to having one of the best stocked home bars on the planet, and a fridge in the garage that is well stocked with Anheuser-Bush products. I don't think I ever met a hard liquor I didn't like. Alas, age has tempered alcohol consumption considerably.

Water here too.

Not here...
9FE2FD1B-2EA5-46FD-B734-3F2E7A6E4E78.jpeg

Water out of a 1 liter bottle, with one packer of sugar free grape flavored caffeine powder, and one packet of sugar free, non caffeinated flavor powder. This is my standard drink, I have 4 to 6 liters of water prepared in this manner every day. I tend to stay well hydrated.

I did have about 20 ounces of Black Rifle medium roast coffee at noon, and milk with both breakfast and lunch.

Water out of a 1 liter bottle, with one packer of sugar free grape flavored caffeine powder,
Whats this grape flavored caffeine powder? At the grocery store, special brand? I have CFS which means I have to have caffeine to function on bad days. In the past I relied on pepsi or mt dew. I need to make some changes. I like unsweetened tea but am open to other options.

Whats this grape flavored caffeine powder? At the grocery store, special brand? I have CFS which means I have to have caffeine to function on bad days. In the past I relied on pepsi or mt dew. I need to make some changes. I like unsweetened tea but am open to other options.
It's Walmart's own Great Value brand, available at any WalMart for about 1.75/box of 10 packets. Each packet is for 1/2 liter of water. That's why I use a non caffeinated packet of grape flavoring in my 1 liter bottle along with the caffeine powder.

It does have artificial sweetener in it, Sucralose I think. There are other flavors, like black cherry and pomegranate/lemonade. Great value has little squirt bottles of caffeine flavoring too but they're more expensive. If you don't have a Walmart handy, Crystal Light makes similar packets you can get at most supermarkets or dollar general type stores...

@Spikedriver Oh, okay, the caffeine is separate from the flavorings... I've bought the flavorings for my dad before, he never drinks enough water and is prone to kidney infections. It's the caffeine additive I'm interested in.
I had to go reread my post, and I worded it poorly. The caffeine powder is also flavored. These are the boxes I buy.
16219197865121068968894.jpg

Latest posts

Back