What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supper was late... but, while in town I picked up a pound of sliced pork at the bbq joint and sweet corn at the produce stand. I bought some heirloom tomatoes but was to hungry to prep them tonight. So, it was pork sandwiches and corn on the cob, dessert was a small bowl of muscadines.

Had Fries, grits, and onion rings.
Made a double chocolate cake from scratch.

DSCN1218.JPG

Nobody ever mentions bedtime snack.
So tonight, it's Oreos.
I ate a bag of small peppermint patties over the past couple of days. Really shouldn't leave them sitting on my work table. Get stressed out and have to have one. Then it tastes so good. Maybe I should buy the larger patties. I used to eat so healthy!
Tonight's dinner was legs and thighs of chicken, leftover cabbage, carrots, and taters.

I don't eat bedtime snacks. The only snacks I have are one at mid morning and one at mid afternoon. Thats it. And they are usually fruit of some kind or yogurt or a couple of peanut butter and crackers.

Today I'll be making taco salads. Just too darn hot ( 90's)

I've been munching on chips and french onion dip for bedtime snack. Or a few chocolate cookies. Need to stop doing that. Been staying up too late with husband, too. Like 11 or 11:30. Then I sleep later.

Me too but I'm with you on the'thats got to stop' thing. No problem almost all gone anyway.

Maybe have breakfast for lunch, grits,eggs,toast.We don't have supper maybe a snack, couple saltines,maybe p-nut butter.

Trix!
Sorry, my brother often chooses Trix for cold cereal snacks.

Latest posts

Back