What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 thinly sliced potato,
1 thinly sliced Portabella Mushroom
1 thinly sliced white button mushroom
1 thinly sliced mini sweet red pepper
1 thinly sliced mini sweet orange pepper
1 thinly sliced mini sweet yellow pepper
4 ounces of thinly sliced Butterfly Pork Chop
Sauteed in 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Mighty fine.
Got 1/2 cup of Navy bean, Red Kidney beans going in crock pot with peppers, onions, bay leaf for supper tomorrow night after grand daughter leaves tomorrow. Will make up hot rolls in the morning, with the rest of the 4 ounces of that huge Butterfly Pork Chop. Maybe another fried potato too.
Will eat well for several days.

Apricot Pork Chops tonight.

Wife doesn't like sweet sauces, so I made hers without...

20200913_191832.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up some BarBQ on the way home. Gotta say that was the worst Bisket I've ever had.
I wonder if it had been around too long? I once ordered brisket and it tasted old, as though it had been around for too long. I decided that I would be very careful about ordering brisket anywhere in the future.

Have been eating cheddarwurst, schnitzel, kraut and potato salad for a few days, in various combinations and tonight is the last of the potato salad with a cheddarwurst. Kraut and schnitzel are gone.

I picked up some BarBQ on the way home. Gotta say that was the worst Bisket I've ever had.

Hate when that happens... even the best bbq joint has a bad night eventually.

Tonight was a london broil roast beast sandwich on 5grain Italian loaf, baked beans and chips!

Latest posts

Back