What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter and I got a box of chicken legs from Pizza Ranch. (For those of you outside the upper Midwest, Pizza Ranch has some of the best chicken on earth and y'all need to check it out). Anyway, I ordered 10 legs, figuring daughter would eat 4 and I'd have 6. Well she only ate two. I had to take one for the team and eat 8 of them. It was a rough job, but I was up to the task...

Spaghetti!
With sourdough rolls and a garden salad. (I only get the sauce and salad) :(

Seasoned Pork Chops with Cheddar Bacon Seasoned Potatoes and Steamed Green Beans

20201227_182518-1.jpg

Fried up a batch of wings, bbq chips on the side with pie for dessert.

Chili, with Bush's Chili Magic beans and my own secret seasoning...

I make chili 2 ways. My quick chili starts with bush's chili magic. I've found that adding fresh garlic puts it over the top yummy. I also had fresh jalapeno's if I have them. If not I use Ro-tel diced tomato's w/chili's. Any fresh additions help but the garlic is the key.

Fried up a batch of wings, bbq chips on the side with pie for dessert.

I make chili 2 ways. My quick chili starts with bush's chili magic. I've found that adding fresh garlic puts it over the top yummy. I also had fresh jalapeno's if I have them. If not I use Ro-tel diced tomato's w/chili's. Any fresh additions help but the garlic is the key.
I use just a little garlic. Most people would say you could barely taste it. I like garlic but just a little goes a long way. I like green chili's in my chili too. And a fair amount of black pepper...

Latest posts

Back