What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night we had the manliest of man dinners - big juicy steaks, grilled potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, corn on the cob. So tonight we had to show that, yes, we honor diversity and will eat at the opposite end of the manliness spectrum too. We had quiche and a salad. It was OK. But honestly, the steak kicked it's butt.

Dinner from a can tonight, Brunswick Stew... To tired to cook anything... happens to me a lot. It's why I keep can goods in the house... been working on my pantry lately.

Pantry c  (2)a.JPG

Last edited:
Grilled spam and pepper
cheese with tator chips. Easy night
I know you're into cooking and food photography. Normally, if someone mentioned a "spam sandwich" to me, I'd probably start gagging. Me and spam do not have a loving relationship. But your picture makes it look delicious. Kudos!

I know you're into cooking and food photography. Normally, if someone mentioned a "spam sandwich" to me, I'd probably start gagging. Me and spam do not have a loving relationship. But your picture makes it look delicious. Kudos!

I honestly am not a spam fan, the kid likes it and thats what he wanted. I can choke it down but no way one of my favorites. We do store quite a bit of it though. Thank you by the way.

Moose burgers n corn on the cob cooked on the grill. Potato salad n a beer. Sitting on our deck enjoying the world with my family. Maybe have to move the party to out back n over a campfire. Our son has the day off so can hang out with his family also. Especially our beautiful little granddaughter !

I lluv me some spam, never tried it with melted pepperjack, Going to try it soon!

Tonight was bbq pork, corn on the cob, cantaloupe, tomato slices and a peach for dessert. The sweetcorn (silver queen) was so tender, almost like right off the stalk. I had red potato salad I got at the good deli in town but forgot to put some on my plate. I always have chips on the table so I grabbed a few.

bbq corn a.JPG

Latest posts

Back