What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know whats for dinner but lunch was nice. BLT w/thick slice bacon and tomato fresh from the garden.

blt 02a.JPG

Welcome to the forum, Ronda.
Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs Hashbrown! Looks like a good meal. Ours is next week, and we'll go out and have a good one, too.
Tonight is dinner at my cousin's house, because it's Sunday get together. She's making meatballs. I'm bringing scalloped potatoes. We'll see what else gets brought.

Welcome to the forum, Ronda.
Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs Hashbrown! Looks like a good meal. Ours is next week, and we'll go out and have a good one, too.
Tonight is dinner at my cousin's house, because it's Sunday get together. She's making meatballs. I'm bringing scalloped potatoes. We'll see what else gets brought.
Happy Anniversary in advance💗

Will I ever learn to cook for a smaller group or even just myself?
I cooked a bunch of chicken legs & thighs t’other day. Better do something with that.
Not sure what’s for dinner.
Leftovers or chili. Or sloppy Joe.
Where I work a couple gives us their extra garden produce. Tomatoes this week.

Will I ever learn to cook for a smaller group or even just myself?
I cooked a bunch of chicken legs & thighs t’other day. Better do something with that.
Not sure what’s for dinner.
Leftovers or chili. Or sloppy Joe.
Where I work a couple gives us their extra garden produce. Tomatoes this week.
De-bone those legs and put them in a processor or chop them up fine, add 1 part mayo,
black pepper, sweet and sour dill relish and some diced jalapeno and make sandwiches,
alternatively you can mix in some olive oil to prevent freezer burn and tupperware them
in the freezer

Back