What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really bad spaghetti at my in-laws house. Who knew you could screw up spaghetti?

Went to my bosses house once for a spaghetti dinner. Was awful. Turns out his wife thought the marinara recipe called for 1 cup of sugar, when it called for 1 tsp of sugar.
facepalm.gif

Tonight we will be having pizza. A 40+ year old family tradition that came about because of Christmas Eve candlelight services at church always being around dinner time. A quick slice or two before church and then another slice or two after church. Of course nowadays my pizza is made with a cauliflower crust.

Prime Rib tonight and lots of sides. A request for homemade german chocolate cake, so I better get busy. Making a simple shrimp pasta for the child who is a vegetarian but eats fish. Need to run to the store this am to find a very fresh piece of salmon for her for tomorrow (when we have turkey and ham). This girl knows I love her.

Tonight we had broccoli and salmon. Cooked with butter and seasoned with pepper, salt and dill. Yum.

Latest posts

Back