What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man up the road hired me to Id a bunch of plants on his farm. I didn't get home til 7pm, to late to cook. I had a frozen pizza made by the "Real Good Pizza Co". It was actually really good, which means they will be out of business soon. Every 4 or 5 years I'll find a frozen pizza I like and within a year the stores will stop selling them. :(

A couple of days ago I bought boar's head roast beef from the good deli in the big town. So... tonight I made patty melts with pepper jack cheese on good Italian bread from the good bakery. God I love those... I had good Cole slaw from the good deli and added some chopped jalapeno fresh from the porch (mine are still producing). I opened a can of whole kernel corn, heated with real Irish butter and spiced the corn with Old Bay seasoning... it takes a can of corn to a whole new level...

I was blissfully comatose for an hour afterward. :thumbs:

On my list of things to learn... how to make my own fresh horseradish sauce... Any suggestions? :)

A couple of days ago I bought boar's head roast beef from the good deli in the big town. So... tonight I made patty melts with pepper jack cheese on good Italian bread from the good bakery. God I love those... I had good Cole slaw from the good deli and added some chopped jalapeno fresh from the porch (mine are still producing). I opened a can of whole kernel corn, heated with real Irish butter and spiced the corn with Old Bay seasoning... it takes a can of corn to a whole new level...

I was blissfully comatose for an hour afterward. :thumbs:

On my list of things to learn... how to make my own fresh horseradish sauce... Any suggestions? :)
Peanut, I’d go looking on the internet or You Tube for a good recipe.

I think I will try something different and fix some food for dinner. :)

Latest posts

Back