What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leftovers, then start semi fresh Sunday.
Leftover fried rice,sliced bits of sauteed chicken,beef.
Steamed broccoli, grilled whole green beans with sliced garlic, green onions.
Could have made a casserole, but kinda tired of them and soup right now.
Tomorrow night will be different set of leftovers, dibs and dabs:
cornbread, ham and beans, oven fried potatoes,carrot french fries.
Breakfast tomorrow will be ham steak, 2 eggs over easy, cottage fries, whole wheat toast.
Coffee, unsweet tea

Last edited:
Grilled chicken over green salad with Lite Vidalia Onion dressing is what I have had for several days and will have today. Saturday, with the Sunday School ladies, I had 8 grilled chicken nuggets from Chick Fil-a (they were great) with a few grapes from home and for dinner about 3 ounces of grilled catfish fillets, a few bites of yam patties and a green salad with Ranch.

I'm making a seafood impossible pie today. First time making it. Hopefully it'll turn out ok. I'm adding some old bay because really, what is seafood without old bay?! Its a must. I'm using couple tablespoons of fresh chives because I don't have any green onions and I'll be using pre-cooked shrimp chopped up. It only had 9 grams of carbs which is a win lol I'm getting hooked on these impossible pies

Impossibly Easy Seafood Pie

1 package (6 ounces) frozen ready-to-serve crabmeat, thawed and drained, or 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and drained

1 cup shredded sharp natural Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)

1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes

1/4 cup sliced green onion

1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained, if desired

1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix

1 cup milk

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg

2 eggs

Steps
    Heat oven to 400°F. Grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix crabmeat or shrimp, cheeses, onions and pimientos in pie plate.
    Stir remaining ingredients in bowl with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
    Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean (some cream cheese may stick to knife). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.

Latest posts

Back