What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza sounds good... Does Papa Murphy's make a keto pizza?

They do and it's actually not too bad, but it's over priced for what you get. They take everything that they would normally put on a medium pizza and throw it into a cardboard baking tray along with your choice of creamy alfredo or garlic and olive oil.

We often make the same thing at home in a baking dish.

I have absolutely no idea what that is. I just really hope there isn't an animal called a boudin. 😄
Boudin is like a "dirty rice" (rice with meat mixed in) with Cajun spices stuffed inside a sausage casing and boiled. The ball variety instead of being in links like a sausage is round (hence the ball) and is fried. The cheese cuts some of the spice & usually I don't have too much of a problem with them. They can give me a sour stomach but this time they really got me. We get them from Jewel's Quick Stop which is about a block from where my late elderly friend lived. I'll have to get a more recent picture since the street view one is from 2013 & the sign & name have changed slightly. They have handicap parking now with a sign that says "Stupidity is not a handicap".

I made stroganoff for Mom last night. I wasn't hungry so I gave my portion to my brother. Been "eating" mostly cough drops the past 18 hours. I'm hoping the store will get some Rice-a-roni or something in soon. I need to talk to one of my friends who works at Walmart to find out when the shipments come in so I know when I need to show up to get stuff.

I think I will have chicken but my wife and brother will be having spaghetti.

peppers.jpg

It was a confused potato... didn't know if it wanted to be air fried or baked, there were parts of each. And I let it go 50minutes. At the bottom of the slits it wasn't done in 40min.

Wow, that surprises me , that it wouldn't be done in 40 min.

I would have lost money on n that bet.
I would think that it might be like potato chips.

I'm thinking the seasoning would make the tater good.

Gotta try it.

Jim

Back