What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metts and or Hambugers on the grill for Memorial Day.
IMG_0626.jpeg

Today I'm making cheese steaks and french fries

Tomorrow will bbq ribs and curly fries
And I'm making a carrot cake

Eggs and ham on some kind of whole wheat health food roll that kind of tastes like a sweaty gym sock. Yuck. Going to try a 15 hour fast tonight, but being insulin dependent makes that a dicey endeavor. I've managed it before but usually I end up hypoglycemic during the night and hungry as hell in the morning...

I have 2 packages of spicy hot links from the butcher and the wife is going to make a veggie tray. We're eating on the patio tonight.
Haven't had spicy hot links in forever. Sounds fantastic! @Sentry18 try to stay dry on that patio! I'm guessing you're getting about as much rain recently as I am...

Big Spring Mix salad made fresh 15 minutes ago.
With Red Anjour pears, green apples,toasted chopped walnuts, 1 diced shallots, mini sweet peppers(red,yellow, orange), 1 spear of Asparagus,slivered carrots(used vegetable peeler),provolone cheese, diced tomato, garlic toast,bread pudding, coffee.
Everything but the coffee,walnuts and garlic toast came from my bonus CSA boxes of goodies.

Latest posts

Back