What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinner was sliced pork w/sauce and the last of the mashed potatoes.

I had a handful of scuppernongs and muscadines later...

Scupperdine.JPG

I'm ready for some chili, sounds good!

I think I'm going to pressure can a roaster full of chili next week some time.

I grilled assorted foods yesterday so today it is Cheeseburger, cauli-potato salad, big garden salad and jello for dessert.

Last edited:
@Terri9630

I'm jealous of the milkshake! I was in the big town last week. There is was an old fashioned Diner with real milkshakes! A bit pricey but heaven on earth if you like shakes.

When I stopped I could see the doors were taped over by a leasing company...

No more great milkshakes. :cry: It was the only place within 70 miles for the real thing...

Tonight was grilled cheese and a salad. But I used real gouda cheese... Yum! Sort of a little treat from myself. I find myself doing this the last few weeks, frankly can't see things getting better before they get worse... So, been allowing myself a few special foods and stops at special restaurants. Who know if some businesses are going to survive or some foods will be available in the future?

homemade Pho with a little Thai infusion.

:)

Dinner. Had a big Mexican/ Texican vegetarian lunch early and didn’t feel like eating dinner.
@Peanut you’ve never fixed a pot roast? I finally got my own way of preparing and cooking pot roast. I use a lot of paprika, turmeric, pepper, garlic, and ginger. Sprinkle all over the roast. Brown it in a Dutch oven in crisco kinda stuff, then put it in crockpot with warmed beef broth or vegetable broth and chopped onions and more seasoning. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back