What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cheapest around here is at Costco: $2.58 for regular up to $2.79 for premium. Highest prices here are $3.09 for regular to $3.68 for premium.

I haven't bought any in over a month. I haven't even noticed but the car is nearing 1/2 tank so I will be buying it soon.

To recap: Jan 20 $2.07/gal today $2.72/gal. (< 2 mo.)

LadyLocust: Ours is almost identical. January was about the same, maybe $2.04. Yesterday it was $2.79. I predict around $3.50 by Summer.

Well, I finally filled up the wife's car yesterday. The pump price was 3.19 but with my discount I paid 2. 49. We are good for another month or so.

Southern Utah,
JoeGasoline is $3.69.
JoeDiesel is $3.99.

Over a 20% increase since the beginning of January. Thanks Joe.

Edit: I posted this yesterday showing 3.69 and 3.99, but later doubted myself thinking there was no way it in the 3 dollar range because it was low 2 dollar range last fall, but today I noticed the price was indeed 3.69 and 3.99.
This is insane!!!! It will be over $4 a gallon by summer. Even if they ease the mask and distancing requirements allowing places to open most people wont be able to afford to travel for vacation.

Last edited:
$2.91 in NY, and did see over $3 locally.
Time to stop and plan and make each trip count. Maybe I’ll make myself a sticky note and put it next to the coffee pot, ‘you don’t need it, stay home!’.

Passed a sign yesterday taking my wife into town for sewing and yarn stuff, $3.199 for regular unleaded.

Latest posts

Back