What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filled up yesterday for $2.05, taking several 5 and 14 gallon cans to fill tomorrow (100% gas) on my trip to the big city since we have to stock up on some things..just in case!

Last week I gassed up the truck and gas cans at $1.99 per gal.
In about a month I'll be complaining because I payed too muchgaah.
For anyone following the price of oil lately, it's price-drop is going to trickle down and gas prices will fall in the next month:
CrudeOil.JPG

The price of oil is following the current stock market trend for sure

The price of oil is following the current stock market trend for sure
That's good news for anyone buying gas next month.
Or for ones like me hoping to grab some oil company stocks at bargain prices...
Exxon stock - 25% off:lil guy::
XOM1.JPG

It rarely drops below $68.
eek.gif

Last edited:
... For 10 gallons of gas, at 40 cents a gallon difference in price, is $4.00. After a few tanks of gas, it adds up...I drove by the place where I usually buy my gasoline. It was 2.699 a gallon. A block down the street, gasoline was 2.299.
I won't get to buy gas for another 2 months
crying.gif
If you think you've seen gas prices fluctuate (down), you ain't seen nothin' yet!
Stations either price their gas on what they paid for the gas that is in their tanks, or the cost it will take to replace the gas.
Usually this is pretty close to the same.
But this is about to be much different than it was before.
When that $48 per barrel oil comes out of the refinery, prices will dive:oops:. Stations will try to keep the price up as long as they can, but God bless competition!
:clapping:

$2.49 for diesel and $2.19 for regular.

I have not seen diesel that low in many years! Regular here is $2.05 and lowest I have seen diesel here is $2.79, we have had that differential here since the 2008 debacle!

I have not seen diesel that low in many years! Regular here is $2.05 and lowest I have seen diesel here is $2.79, we have had that differential here since the 2008 debacle!

Cheapest place was $2.43 but the lines were out to the road.

That's good news for anyone buying gas next month.
Even more:
CrudeOil1.JPG

Was $60 ,
now $32.75 ;
45%off 🤪 and nobody's interested?
brickwall100.gif

How cheap do you think they can make gasoline using $32 crude instead of $60 crude?

I don't understand what Saudi Arabia's moves are about. Any idea?
It's simple.
Opec says to the Russians, if we both cut production, the price will stop dropping.
Russians: You Saudis cut production, we Russians need the money.
Saudis: If we cut production and you don't, we'll get screwed. We're not cutting.
Russians: If neither of us cut production, the price will stay down and we'll both get screwed.
Saudis: You first.
Russians: No, you first.
(Both): I'm not gonna do it until you do it first
NoDeal.gif

$2.03 is the best I've seen last couple days.
Saw $1.89 down here today.
Too bad I filled up a week ago at the exorbitant price of $1.99
brickwall100.gif
I expect it to hit $1.69 in 2-3 weeks.
(and here I sit with no room in my tank to put anygaah)

Latest posts

Back