What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4.61 now for reg..well over 5 for D

Nothing but horror stories. I am afraid to even say it or I will put the curse on us. Where will it end?

I don't doubt that prediction, and we are not far from it...
Nothing but horror stories. I am afraid to even say it or I will put the curse on us. Where will it end?
It will get there, don't worry:mad:.
This is what the country selected. :(
Fighting climate-change was far more important! :thumbs:
The effects of JB's strokes of the pen on day-1 in office, cancelling Keystones XL and shutting down drilling leases, will be felt for years more.gaah
The skyrocketing price of diesel will be passed thru to anything you buy too because EVERYTHING rides on a truck!
The country is about to find out how high the price of "stupid" really is.:mad:

Last edited:
Filled up for $4.99 Sunday evening on the way home from work. 3/4 of a tank on my Subaru was $55.
But you're saving the planet!!! :thumbs:
Aren't you thrilled about that?🤪

Bvj58ct.jpg

A friend of mine just posted this, he lives in the Chicago area. Every time their prices jump a few days later our does. This is getting ridiculous.

1652962181427.png

Last edited:
The good news is, they will never need the $10 per gallon setting! :woo hoo:
When the 'anti-gouging' legislation passes, the whole country will get to see those high prices disappear from the signs, and be replaced with "NO GAS" signs.
We've played with those before, and they suck bigtime!!!:mad:
QWPYI2AUXZBR3I326BG3XMUNL4.jpg

609b3cb8c7309.image.jpg
I know of several stations in my area that stopped selling gas already!☹️

Last edited:
Prices in the small town just south of me are $4.79 for the cheap stuff and $5.59 for diesel. Prices in the big-ish city are about 10 to 15 cents less. Tomorrow I will fill up again at the gas station on the reservation, the only place sometimes cheaper than them is Costco but Costco is the other side of town and not worth the drive.

Last night I spend $94.44 to top off my SUV.
it was premium at $4.94

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back