What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I had to fill up the car, $4.99.9 for regular, super was $5.99.9, is't that dang near $6! The credit card reader didn't work so I "just" bought $50 worth, glad I keep a coupe of bills in my pocket. This stuff is getting expensive.....

Brother of mine married a German gal, and they live in Germany where petrol is sold by the liter. They recently went on vacay down in Croatia, of all places... the coast is nice down there. They were initially going to drive, but after doing the math, they opted for a train ride... said the train was packed too, lol. My bro has been traveling all his life, so, like me, he can easily adapt and use alternate methods of transport. The rail system in Europe is pretty good, and it was only a 13-hour trip each way. I don't mind train travel, it's alright... slower than flying, but if you're not in a hurry, why not take the train? No hassles with driving either... ;)

In NY, price appeared to go down 20-25 cents when a tax was taken off. That was June 1. Not even a week later, the numbers at the pump are back up to what they were, 4.89 locally.
I think fuel prices will be the trigger for trouble.
At Walmart this week, milk was $5 gallon, and the shelf tag by the eggs was 8.49. 18 count were in that spot and I didn’t look to see if they were in the wrong spot and maybe the bigger trays of eggs went there. Either way, not good.
It’s a ’slow’ slide to what’s coming, and it benefits us and our families to consider all the information on all these forums. Whether or not we follow the information given on gas or rice or beans or you name it, it’s on us if we’re not prepared.

Two friends, one in Indiana and another in the Chicago area are seeing between 5.50 and 5.60.

If it's 5.60 in Chi Town right now, it will be here in a week or so.

4.79$$😮😮😮. Drill already!!
Sorry, can't do that.:(
Remember the 'idiot in chief' shut down drilling leases and permits on day-1 in office.:mad:
We gotta save the planet first!
flower70-gif.35652

A flashback just for you:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill,_baby,_drill
Yes, we are only repeating history. :confused:

Damn, I'd better bite the bullet and top off today before the juice gets any HIGHER... these 20-to-30-cent price hikes are absolutely ridiculous, someone's MAKING BANK off these hikes. :mad:

I don't wanna hear all the BS about refineries and markets and supply chain issues either, it's ALL manipulation for profit, just more manufactured grief from this fraudulent regime and their corporate/globalist overlords. :confused:

Damn, I'd better bite the bullet and top off today before the juice gets any HIGHER... these 20-to-30-cent price hikes are absolutely ridiculous, someone's MAKING BANK off these hikes. :mad:

I don't wanna hear all the BS about refineries and markets and supply chain issues either, it's ALL manipulation for profit, just more manufactured grief from this fraudulent regime and their corporate/globalist overlords. :confused:
Well for me, not exactly.
Even though the price of the Exxon stock I own briefly broke above $103/share today, it means nothing because I ain't selling.
But I know if the price stays high, they will have to hike their dividend.
Guess who pays the higher price we pay for gas?......Exxon!:woo hoo:
This is called: "Turning the gun on them".
Don't get mad, get even!:waiting:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back