What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere in South Dakota today.

Gas price,.JPG

It is still hovering at $2.50 a gallon in Washington...

What is it, 1987 again?
brickwall100.gif

Well, they wanted to cut our carbon-footprint and reduce global climate change, they will get their wish.
The downside: everybody will be too broke to pay more than $1.25 pretty soon.
Crude oil hit $20 per barrel today.
That's about enough to pay for the metal can that it's in.
Why am I not celebrating?
About 1/4th of my neighbors will be unemployed within another 3 months.
Fill up while you can. It doesn't matter how cheap it is, if there ain't none.

$1.44 in east Texas. Not good.
Another month, find some
55-gallon drums if you have any, and add a big squirt of StaBil when you fill them.
About December you'll be shopping hard for anything less than $3.
You'll be a hero when you "roll out the barrel"
biggrin.gif

I haven't driven for more than two weeks. I think I should turn on the car and drive somewhere, but daughter has told me to stay home.

Not a lot of difference with us not leaving here much. But we still have to drive van around yard or little ways down dirt road to keep battery charged and parts moving.

We do miss the grocery store trips.

Not a lot of difference with us not leaving here much. But we still have to drive van around yard or little ways down dirt road to keep battery charged and parts moving.

We do miss the grocery store trips.
I miss grocery store trips as well. The good thing is that I am not eating as much junk, eating cleaner, and less.

I have the APP "Gas Buddy" on my phone. Tells me what the prices are in my area or anywhere else I may care to know.

I don't deal with web phones except landlines, still working on typing on laptop much less little phone letters. Told all family don't text if you can't call than ,see ya. Now and then hubby will answer a text, I've never sent or answered one.Maybe somday?:dunno:

At least start your car up so the battery stays good. Get your motor running.

$1.29 here. I had less than a quarter tank, filled it for $14.
Now you can see why I called myself an idiot for paying $1.99 back in post #62.:mad:
Maybe it will still be cheap in June:rolleyes:.

$1.19 in Dayton today...cheapest I've ever paid for gas in my life
Lol! You must be a youngster!
First gas I bought was 25.9 cents per gallon. Good ol' regular leaded gasoline:lil guy:.

Latest posts

Back