What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jan 23, 2021 northern michigan gas is 2.35 to 2.39, southern michigan 2.25, middle indiana 2.16, glasgow kentucky, 2.16. Went to glasgow staring friday morning and just got back to northern michigan a few hours ago
Good post!
We're gonna need to make a note of that.

Regular went from $2.07 to $2.18 in the past week. That’s on the Oregon side. Washington side $2.69!
"Please fasten your seat belt and keep your hands and cards inside the car at all times!"
The ride may get a little rough. :rolleyes:

We paid $1.99 earlier this week but $2.02 to $2.08 is closer to normal. This will be an interesting thread. With no Keystone pipeline IMHO we will be looking at the handle of a hockey stick diagram.

Ya this should be fun. CA already has very expensive gas/diesel. It’s already $3.30 a gal a few days ago for regular gas.
we were just discussing this very topic when the thread popped back up. Went and filled the diesel cans after filling the tractor and it was back over $100 already. Going to be very costly once again.

Washington has a gas tax of 58 cents per gallon. Add to that the national tax and it is close to 80 cents a gallon.
Washington is going to raise the gas tax 30 cents over the next two years.
Keep tabs on that Oregon price because it won't be long before they follow the same tax. It started in California and WA and OR always follow suit.

2.29 here, up from 1.99 to 2.09 a couple weeks ago. Someone said they paid 2.49 today, but I didn't see that when I was out and about.

A friend just filled up in the city within my county. Up from 2.29 yesterday to 2.49 today.

Small town here has always been lower than anywhere around at 2.10 a gallon. Jumped up to 2.20.99 last week. Nearest bigger town with stop lights an hour away was 2.11.99 yesterday

It was $2.20 when I filled the wife's car about three weeks ago. It has been months since I filled mine.

Latest posts

Back