What are you sewing in and for your home ? .

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LadyLocust yes it is a big open plan rooms with cupboards with doors on it so could be used for a rumpus room for toddlers but we use it as a tool room temporarily but will use the cupboards for linen most likely when we get more sorted. Off at the back of the room sectioned off is the laundry and on the opposite side near the back door is another bathroom and toilet.

Going to be making a quilt out of Mom's clothes for dad.
Will put some fabric out of my stash with it, so it will be big enough for full size bed.
Might be able to talk dad out of few clothes to, so they will be in the quilt too.
Will be making doll quits for the great grand daughters out of the sleeves of her shirts, blouses.
Several of the great grand sons asked for ties out of my parents clothes.
Am I ready to start this project, probably not.
But my dad asked me to make him a quilt out of her clothes,
So I will with the understanding that the quilt comes to me when he's done with it.
Just as all the other quilts, blankets, things I have made over the years come back to me.

I finally got around to making some of the curtains for the rumpus room and made a curtain for the kitchen door, one set for the small windows at the top of the stairs and a set for the double sliding door at the back door. Finally had the time as I had to keep out of the sun while I was using the skin cancer cream.

Still have the curtains on one window to do in the rumpus room to finish it.

Latest posts

Back