What Avatars say

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
A chopper lover or pilot
180.jpg

Loves cops or are one
25.jpg

Loves kids or was one..
29.jpg

Loves jackass's, has one, or are one..
155.jpg

Ha, I could do this all day.

Anxious to see what others come up with .
Was gonna do mine , but already did jackass.

Jim

I thought it meant you were just a big old pussycat? :D

:) Oh I am now.....but the 36 employees that I did yearly performance-reviews on years ago would disagree:rolleyes: (hence the handle).
The picture is actually from 1996.

I have used other childhood photos on other sites as well. Someone asked if I had a more recent photo? LOL! Well, I have recently considered using a photo from first grade here. I think I was about 3 in this photo. Would you recognize me if you saw me now? Finding a good photo of a weedy garden that would look good as an avatar has not happened yet.

:D@phideaux @Supervisor42

In the Navy I always got 4.0 evaluations for speaking ability. My master chief said it was because I never shut up about all the imbecilic, fubar situations that arise in the military. I blame the Navy for providing me with an endless list of imbecilic, fubar situations to run my mouth about.

As is every sailor’s right on more than one occasion I demanded and went to talk to the captain of my ship. Once I asked him to recommend myself and 7 others for the Navy Cross. We had been sent out to save a flag pole in the middle of a hurricane.

I didn’t care about a medal, just wanted to make sure that everyone on the ship, including the captain, knew that 8 highly trained young men had been sent out to save a flag pole in a hurricane.

Just call me the braying jackass! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back