What did you get for Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
I have seen a lot of posts here and there alluding to gifts received, but I thought we could condense them all into one place. So what did you get for Christmas?
:presents:

I received a very nice 8x10 framed picture of my wife and children standing on an old bridge in the country. It will replace the photo in my office that is now 4-5 years old. I also received a pair of athletic shorts and a new very sturdy stainless steel shoe horn that is approx. 28" long (I broke 2 plastic ones in 2017 alone). Of course the best gift I received was having my wife, all my children, my siblings & their families and my parents all together for Christmas.

My Kubota truck.
20171225_105816.jpg

I have seen a lot of posts here and there alluding to gifts received, but I thought we could condense them all into one place. So what did you get for Christmas?
:presents:

I received a very nice 8x10 framed picture of my wife and children standing on an old bridge in the country. It will replace the photo in my office that is now 4-5 years old. I also received a pair of athletic shorts and a new very sturdy stainless steel shoe horn that is approx. 28" long (I broke 2 plastic ones in 2017 alone). Of course the best gift I received was having my wife, all my children, my siblings & their families and my parents all together for Christmas.

What a blessing.

I would never spend the money this cost , on a coffee cup...
But my friend did..

30 oz Yeti....love it.

31cK51wJNCL.jpg

Oh yeah I got shirts, sweaters, Cheese and sausage packs,
gloves,
Gift cards galore, lots of PRESENTS.

Jim

Neat Jim, and looks like all of yall are blessed and that is what counts.

Latest posts

Back