What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a Christmas Vet Party with my Wife, her Sister and My BIL...we all went to Miller's Ale House in Bucks County, PA for some grub...

I had a French Onion Soup for an appetizer, a Full Rack of Spare Ribs with a Stuffed Baked Potato, a side of fresh Cole Slaw, and 3 Yuengling Lagers !!

Stuffed about covers it...!! :rolleyes:

:D

ribs.jpg

Gonna polish off the rest of the Popeye's fried chicken. I'm also gonna make a white clam, crab & lobster sauce for tomorrow's dinner of spaghetti. I'll have that along with a couple slices of poor man's garlic bread. For dessert, I'll have a few scoops of butter pecan ice cream over Philly's own TastyKake butterscotch krimpets, drenched in Hershey's chocolate syrup!

Hey Geezer, is that chicken on your grill? At first glance it looks like "bats"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I have plenty clams, lobster & crab spaghetti left over, I have a "hankering, taste, desire, jones, appetite, go-for-me" or whatever you want to call it for a hot "Reuben" sandwich. So this morning I went to the store and got me some corn beef, pastrami, swiss cheese, cold slaw & rye bread. That along with a bag of chips, will be my dinner tonight!:D

Baskettie and meatballs.........yum.

That hot Reuben sandwich I made last night was so good, I think I'll have it again for dinner tonight! I'll have that along with a bag of chips & homemade chocolate chips cookies for dessert! Can't forget that tall glass of ice cold milk to wash those cookies down!

Shooter, I've said this before, Man you eat like a King! I would be honored to scrape and wash your dishes. Maybe if I'm lucky, I could feed on a few leftover morsels of that delicious food you eat!:D

Dutch...You are Welcome at Our Dinner Table Anytime My Friend !!

Life IS Short...Live Like a King Everyday !!

{ Just got back from shopping for tonight's dinner...wait till you see this !!! }

On man Kev, I can't wait to see. I always wish I was at your dinner table, or at least have my G/F understand that there is more dinners than salad, spaghetti, and BBQ'ed chicken. Same ol same ol every day, unless I cook.

I like to cook Mark...and the little woman stills works...so, I go shopping in the morning after 9am...and I'm usually cooking when she walk in da door... :stir pot:
I used to cook just to survive. Luckily after almost 18’years of marriage the wife learned to cook more than just burnt water. I still do most of the cooking. Tonight is pap Johns though.

Think I'll have some breaded flounder tonight with steamed broccoli in a cheese sauce. I'll also have fries on the side and homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

My goodness Shooter, that's looks delicious, can I at least suck on the peeled shells???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back