What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pork Medallions in a reduced Cabernet & Raisin Glaze...Mashed Garlic Potatoes...and Sauerkraut.

BkcHddv.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Venison Backstraps

Liver and Onions

Vegetable beef stew. Hit the spot on the 15° evening.

I'm having it tonight too. Leftovers!

The rest of the crew is wanting some kind of chicken and broccoli concoction mixed in with white glue and served over flat spaghetti noodles!

Cracker barrel
Roast beef

Iron skillet Pan fried chicken wings with home made cole slaw. I hand cut my cabbage into 2" strips and use a cole slaw mix I get from the Menonite bulk food store. Add some green peppers and graded carrots all mixed with real mayonnaise (not miracle whip). Ice Tea

Spare ribs with corn and rice

For Dinner today I had, Pork Steak smothered in Mushroom gravy, roasted garlic mashed potato's, and sliced cooked carrots !.. Washed it all down with a ice cold Pepsi !...............

We had steamed fresh zucchini, microwaved Chihuahuas, and ice cold beer for dinner last night.

Tonight, we are having hot chicken noodle soup, because it is cold and damp outside.

Meatloaf and dry lima beans

Poor little dogs. (There is no choice for green font.).

LOL! "Chihuahuas" are what I call hot dogs wrapped in soft tortillas.

Nuke two wieners on HIGH for 25 - 30 seconds, cover with equal number of soft fajita size tortillas and nuke for another 20 seconds. Take them out of the microwave, put your favorite condiment on one side of each tortilla, and wrap one wiener in each tortilla. Voila! Hot Chihuahuas!

Chili dogs

Latest posts

Back